In order to run and manage the Site – acting as a controller of the GDPR (“General Data Protection Regulation“), as modified – the Company can collect the user’s (the « User(s)’s ») data.
The handling of data has been registered with the Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL, French national agency regulating data protection) under registration Nr.1759820.
The Company pays the highest respect to privacy and takes all necessary measures to guarantee the confidentiality and the security of the User’s data.
We will not use the information collected in any way, shape, or form for any other purpose than delivering the service. In addition, any other material you provide us will be held in the strictest confidence.
However, even if you opt out of receiving any communications from the company, we reserve the right to contact you regarding your account status or any other matter that might affect our service to you and/or our records on you.
When Users are browsing the Site and/or requesting services (the « Services ») available on the Site, the Company can collect the following User’s personal data :
- Surname, first name, email address, photo, log, IP addresses.
The Company is using the User’s personal data for the following purposes :
- Receiving and acknowledging User’s Services inquiries ;
- Orders management and processing ;
- Service delivery ;
- Information about the Company, the Services and activities ;
- Addressing the User’s questions/inquiries ;
Data processing is based on the contract signed between 1339 SAS and the customer (User) (Art 6 of the GPDR , Lawfulness of processing).
Data is stored as long as the User is a customer. If the contract is cancelled, data is deleted within 7 days after confirmation of cancellation.
For more details about data processing, please contact us at email@example.com
While Users are browsing the Site, the Company can be using cookies that are stored on the User’s hard drives.
COMMUNICATIONS FROM THE SITE
We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you an email.
Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we may send you a welcoming email. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by email or telephone, in accordance with your wishes.
You have the right to obtain the following from the Data Controller (articles 13 & 14):
- confirmation on whether your personal data is being processed and if so, to obtain access to your personal data and the following information:
- the purposes of the processing;
- the categories of personal data concerned;
- the recipients or categories of recipient to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular if these recipients are in third party countries or are international organizations;
- when possible, the envisaged period for which your personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period;
- whether you have the right to request from the Data Controller rectification or erasure of your personal data or restriction of processing of your personal data or to object to such processing;
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- in the event the data is not collected from you, any available information as to their source
- whether there is an automated decision-making, including profiling, and, at least in these cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for you
- the appropriate safeguards provided by the third party country (outside EU) or international organization to protect any transferred data
- the right to obtain a copy of the personal data processed, again given that this right does not affect the rights and freedoms of others; for extra copies requested by you, the Data Controller may charge a reasonable fee based on administrative costs
- the right to obtain from the Data Controller without undue delay the rectification of your inaccurate personal data
- the right to have your personal data erased by the Data Controller without undue delay, if there are the reasons outlined in the GDPR, Article 17, including, for example, if the data is no longer needed for the purposes of processing or if the data is considered unlawful, and again, if there are no conditions outlined by law; and in any case, if the processing is not justified by another equally legitimate reason;
- the right to obtain restriction of processing from the Data Controller, in those cases outlined in Art. 18 of the GDPR, for example where you have contested the accuracy, for the period necessary for the Data Controller to verify the data’s accuracy. You must be notified, within an appropriate time, even when the suspension period has passed or the cause of restricting the processing has been eliminated, and therefore the restriction itself has been lifted;
- the right to obtain information from the Data Controller on the recipients who have received the requests for any rectification or erasure or restriction of the processing implemented, except when this is impossible or involves a disproportionate
- the right to receive your personal data in a structured format, commonly used and readable by automatic devices as well as the right to transmit this data to another Data Controller without hindrance from the Data Controller to which the data has been provided, in those cases outlined by Art. 20 of the GDPR, and the right to have your personal data transmitted directly from one Data Controller to another, if technically
For further information and to send your request, contact the Data Controller at firstname.lastname@example.org To guarantee that the rights noted above are exercised by you and not by unauthorized third parties, the Data Controller may require you to provide other information necessary for this purpose.
We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Web site.
GENERAL SECURITY POLICY
The company is aware of your privacy concerns and strives to collect only as much data as is required to make your experience as efficient and satisfying as possible, in the most unobtrusive manner as possible. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect any personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We are SOC 2 compliant since June 2019 and have process, methodologies and tools for securing our architecture. See more on the security page
If you have any questions about security on the Services, you can contact us.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
All the rights, including all the proprietary and intellectual rights on the Services, the Website, all the elements used by the Company to provide the Services and the Website, such as the names, logos, signs, trademarks, and notably “1339”, “Grytics” or “work.grytics.com” signs, software, source code, databases, technologies, methodologies, know how, equipment, graphics, documents, photographs, stylized letters or infrastructure, or any work, creation or patent, designs and models are and remain the sole and exclusive worldwide property of the Company.
The Company grants the User a non-exclusive, non-transferable license to access and use the Website and the Services in compliance with the purpose and the provisions set out in the Subscription or any offer chosen by the User. This license is strictly personal and cannot be transferred or otherwise assigned to third parties. This license is granted only for the terms of the Website and Services, as provided by the Subscription or the user’s chosen offer. This duration shall not exceed the legal duration applicable to copyright protection.
All rights not expressly granted to the User are reserved by the Company. The User shall especially not copy, represent, reproduce, duplicate, publish, edit, transmit, translate, decompile, decode, disassemble, reverse-engineer, export, distribute, display, remove, delete, modify, adapt, and more generally carry out any work taking as a basis the Website or Services, neither sell all or part of the Website or the Services. Downloading or copying element of the Website will not grant any title or right on any elements or software.
These intellectual property rights apply also to all data gathered on the client’s instance. This data is their propriety. 1339 SAS does not use, sell nor distribute it. All the data will be deleted after 7 business days after cancellation of the contract.
Updated in December 2019